September 13, 2006
For Immediate Release
Parliant Introduces PhoneHerald Broadcast Dialer at a Breakthrough Price
Creators of multi-award winning PhoneValet announce reduced pricing for PhoneHerald, which turns a Mac into a full-featured automated group dialing and IVR system
OTTAWA, ON, September 13, 2006 - Parliant Corporation is now shipping its Mac-based PhoneHerald Broadcast Dialer with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) at a breakthrough price. PhoneHerald shares the reliable telephony architecture of Parliant's multi-award-winning PhoneValet Message Center. PhoneHerald offers the productivity edge and convenience of automatic dialing, personalized message delivery and response collection for businesses and institutions of any size.
“Until now, the convenience of affinity group calling has been unavailable to small groups like churches, teams and political or community organizations,” said Parliant president Kevin Ford. “We've changed all that by eliminating the industry standard per call charges, software maintenance fees and annual renewal charges. We believe PhoneHerald's user-focused pricing model will turn the industry on its head - putting the customer first with pay-once pricing.”
PhoneHerald autodialer is a combination of a USB phone adapter hardware and software which runs on Apple's Mac OS X. It's priced at $499.95 USD for the first phone line - including unlimited calls. Additional lines cost $399.95. PhoneHerald comes with a 30-day money-back customer satisfaction guarantee.
Sample PhoneHerald automated messaging applications:
- Medical appointment reminders and confirmation, medication reminders;
- Uniform, automated school attendance notification system, or a parental messaging system;
- Community outreach notification to improve awareness, and increase involvement;
- Club meeting and membership reminders, schedule or location changes;
- Small business service pick-up notifications and maintenance calls;
- Local election campaigns, including contacting supporters
- Deliver prepared emergency notifications to pre-selected groups
PhoneHerald delivers consistent, accountable and rapid dissemination of critical information via the ubiquitous telephone, then collects responses.
Features of PhoneHerald, a world class group notification system:
# # #
- Broadcast dialing to groups of people from a PhoneHerald-enabled Mac
- Delivery of not just automated, but personalized messages
- World-class text-to-speech engine with male and female voices
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) permits:
- Live transfer-to-operator capability from a PhoneHerald call interaction
- Recording, storing and forwarding verbal or touch tone responses
- Message response collection with powerful search capabilities
- To-do list that tracks dialed calls requiring follow-up
- Ability to call different groups simultaneously via single or multiple lines
- Easy spreadsheet or text file import of call lists
Copyright © 2006, Parliant Corporation. All rights reserved. Parliant, PhoneValet, PhoneValet Message Center, PhoneHerald and PhoneHerald Broadcast Dialer are trademarks of Parliant Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.